When all else fails, play the "KHL" card

Thanks to Dirk over at On the Forecheck for sending this along, its an English translation of Sport Express, a Russian newspaper. Sounds like Zherdev may be playing the KHL card that has become commonplace among European hockey players unhappy with their contract situation.

Story from Sport Express

Now while the translation may not be perfect, I just have one question:

Does Zherdev really believe he had an "excellent season"?

If so, a mental examination should be part of the arbitration hearing.

Good? Maybe. Excellent? No.