Rangers News: Rangers 2009-2010 Schedule Announced

Here is the 2009-2010 Schedule for the New York Rangers:

Rangers Schedule from NHL.com

Just a few notes from a quick glance:

  • Marian Gaborik makes his MSG Debut October 3rd against Ottawa
  • John Tavares makes his Fish Stick debut at MSG December 16th
  • Scott Gomez returns to the Garden January 17th
  • 7 of the Rangers last 9 games are on the road, including the season finale, the back end of a home and home with the Flyers.