FanPost

Hockeys Future's interview with Evgeny Grachev

The following is an interview held between hockeysfuture.com and New York Rangers prospect Evgeny Grachev. Also just for your information they have him listed as our third overall prospect. (Artem Anisimov and MDZ are the top two...strangely Ryan McDonough is 35th overall and Matt Gilroy is 27th) Okay enough side tracking here is the interview... Well on further examination of the interview I came upon this little information...

Copyright 2009 Hockey’s Future. Do not reprint or otherwise duplicate without permission of the editorial staff.

So instead of getting in a ridiculous amount of trouble I will just post the link (I didn't see anywhere that says I couldn't do that) (INTERVIEW)

On the above topic of our prospects here is how hockeysfuture lists our prospects

Top Prospects 1. Artem Anisimov, C 2. Michael Del Zotto, D 3. Evgeny Grachev, C 4. Bobby Sanguinetti, D 5. Derek Stepan, C 6. Michael Sauer, D 7. Dane Byers, LW 8. Tomas Kundratek, D 9. Matt Zaba, G 10. Carl Hagelin, LW 11. Tomas Zaborsky, LW 12. Corey Potter, D 13. Miika Wiikman, G 14. Max Campbell, C 15. Brodie Dupont, C 16. Chris Doyle, C 17. Dale Weise, RW
Other Notables 1. Zdenek Bahensky, C 2. Ivan Baranka, D 3. Greg Beller, LW 4. Ryan Bourque, C 5. Brian Boyle, C 6. Paul Crowder, C 7. Devin DiDiomete, LW 8. Tysen Dowzak, D 9. Mitch Gaulton, D 10. Matt Gilroy, D 11. Ryan Hillier, LW 12. Danny Hobbs, C 13. Roman Horak, C 14. Eric Hunter, LW 15. Chad Johnson, G 16. Chris Kreider, LW 17. David Kveton, RW 18. Ryan McDonagh, D 19. Roman Psurny, LW 20. David Skokan, C 21. Justin Soryal, LW 22. Scott Stajcer, G 23. Pavel Valentenko, D 24. Ethan Werek, C 25. Nigel Williams, D 26. Lukas Zeliska, C