Rangers News: Rangers Sign RFA Enver Lisin

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has agreed to terms with restricted free agent forward Enver Lisin.

Lisin, 23, was acquired by the Rangers from the Phoenix Coyotes, in exchange for Lauri Korpikoski on Monday.  He skated in 48 games with Phoenix last season, registering 13 goals and eight assists for 21 points, along with 24 penalty minutes.

Official Release

No word yet on contract terms. Makes me wonder whats going on with Brandon Dubinsky. Callahan has his new deal and now Lisin has his after only being a Ranger for a few weeks. It's good they signed Lisin as he was somewhat of a KHL flight risk.