FanPost

RANGERS IN TROUBLE!?!?

Well first off thankfully there is nothing in alphabetical order for me to mess up.

But to the point of this fanpost, Ryan Dixon over at the "esteemed" Hockey News site says our Rangers are in big trouble. I'll post some minor quotes of his and post the link so you all can read it over there.

Since there are no games to watch right now, let’s play one ourselves.

It’s a brisk Tuesday evening in New York City, say, around late November, and one of the first cold nights of the year is a sufficient deterrent to shun all activities that involve leaving the house.

In a fortuitous turn, all three of the local teams can be found on TV – hey, we’re suspending reality here – with the Devils, Rangers and Isles all in action.

Assuming a non-partisan hockey fan is holding the remote, which team is most worth turning to? The Devils and Rangers have been the default flip for years, but the landing of John Tavares on Long Island might just make the Islanders the most intriguing local bunch of puck-players.

What hockey fan that is not an Islander fan would choose watching the Drylanders over the Rangers or Debbies unless the Drylanders were playing one the two aforementioned teams. John Tavares will be good but I don't think he will draw people to watch that miserable team over actual playoff bound teams.

Henrik Lundqvist aside, the Blueshirts are a team in desperate need of dependable talent.

We say dependable, of course, because they used free agency to add the electric Marian Gaborik, who will shock no one if he plays less than 60 games this year.

After that, the Rangers are thinner than a model trying to make it in Manhattan.

What do you guys think of this article? Aside from me thinking this guy will be eating this article next season I want to know what you all have to say about this.

Also the article can be read here.

<!--Session data-->