Rick Carpiniello on Dubinsky: "I guarantee he will sign with the Rangers"

Last night our good friend The Mouth from Ranger Crisis had Rick Carpiniello from Rangers Report on his radio show to talk about the Rangers, tell some stories, and take phone calls. I was able to call in, and I asked Carp about Brandon Dubinsky. He claimed there is absolutely nothing to worry about, its going to get done. Great job by Mouth here, he is a terrific interviewer, and Carp had some fantastic stories to tell.

If you want to listen to Mouth's whole show, you can here it right here: