FanPost

Rangers News: Derek Morris signs with Bruins

Looks like Derek Morris is officially off the Rangers list.  He has filled another former Ranger's slot in Boston.

BRUINS SIGN MORRIS TO 1-YEAR, $3.3MILLION CONTRACT

Full story from TSN

Does this mean more kids get to play for the Rangers next season?  Or are we looking at some more wheeling and dealing from Mr. Sather?  Also, does this guarantee that Rozy remains a blueshirt?  I'm already missing Paul Mara myself.