Rangers News: Chris Higgins appearing with "12 Angry Mascots"

Newly acquired Christopher Higgins will be appearing at the 12 Angry Mascots Comedy Show at  Comix Comedy Club in New York City on July 30th at 7:30 PM

Here is the official release on the event:

NEW YORK RANGERS FORWARD CHRISTOPHER HIGGINS MAKES FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE IN NEW YORK CITY ON ‘12 ANGRY MASCOTS,’ JULY 30 AT COMIX COMEDY CLUB

NEW YORK – Newly-acquired Rangers left wing Christopher Higgins will be making his comedy club debut at Comix as part of the 12 Angry Mascots comedy show on Thursday, July 30th at 7:30 PM. The appearance will mark the Long Island native’s first since being traded from the Montreal Canadiens on June 30th.

12 Angry Mascots is a monthly sports-themed variety-talk show showcasing New York City’s best sketch actors and comedians, hosted by Scott Rogowsky (The Onion) and Neil Janowitz (ESPN the Magazine). Higgins will be participating in the show’s celebrity interview segment. Past guests have included New York Jets safety Kerry Rhodes, New York Giants lineman David Diehl, and Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant. (www.12angrymascots.com)

Joining Higgins on the show is host of Mets Weekly, Julie Alexandria.

Located in the Meatpacking District at 353 W. 14th Street, just east of 9th Ave, Comix is Zagat’s top-rated comedy club in New York City. It features international headlining comedians and established New York-area comics seven nights a week. (www.comixny.com)

Here is a video they did to promote the event: