2009 NHL Free Agency: Who's still around on Day 3?

Today could be a semi-busy day in free agency, a few of the big names are expected to make their decisions today, let's take a look at a few of them:

Saku Koivu: The Minnesota Wild have presented him with an offer to play with his brother Mikko, but according to The Fourth Period, the Rangers and Devils have also submitted multi-year deals.

Rusian Fedetenko: The Penguins are hoping to keep him, his decision is expected today.

Alex Kovalev:  Looks like Alex's run in Montreal is over after the Habs added Mike Cammalieri, Scott Gomez, and Brian Gionta. Kovalev was reportedly read to accept a 2 year deal from the Canadiens on the first day of free agency, but he walked away from the deal. The Kings could be a player for Kovalev. The Rangers still need scoring, would they be interested in Kovalev: Round 3?

Some of the other notable names still out there:

Maxim Afinogenov: RW

Miroslav Satan: RW

Alex Tanguay: LW

Anterio Nittymaki: G

Mikael Samuelsson: C

Petr Sykora: RW

Here is the list of the top ten free agents (by salary) still available at each position, courtesy of Slap Shot at the NY Times.