FanPost

Zubov signs with St. Petersburg of KHL

According to TSN:

After a 16-year NHL career, Sergei Zubov is heading home as the 39-year old blueliner has signed with SKA St. Petersburg of the KHL.

We knew this was probably coming, so no surprise here.  It would have been nice to have a Zubov reunion. Good luck to him in his homeland.

So, do the Rangers go into camp with the defensemen they have, or do they still have room for another veteran?