FanPost

What is Sather doing?

He fleeces Gainey and gets an Islander killer in Higgins and somehow also the Canadiens #1 prospect, a defenseman.    He has Gilroy, Del Zotto, Potter, Sauer, Sanguinetti all waiting for their shot.

So why is he even in the discussion for a 38 yr old Zubov and 31 yr old Morris?     Is he actually going to unload Rozsival to take care of the gaping hole at center?    The roller coaster off-season thus far is giving this rangers fan agita.