FanPost

Rangers News: Francis Bouillion Coming to the Rangers?

Hockey 30.com

I came across this article. Its in French so I'm not sure if it is saying the Rangers are Interested in Francis Bouillion or they have signed him or they are close to signing him?  They only thing I know about Bouillion is he is small 5'8 but is tough as nails.  What do you guys think about this guy?

Lets go NY Rangers!!

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 08/10/09 3:16 PM EDT  Here's the translation:

According to several rumors from New York, New York Rangers would be on the verge of hiring former Canadian champion Francis Bouillon.

The contract is for one season at a salary of 1.2 million.

The Rangers need an experienced defender and Bouillon could represent a good alternative at a reasonable price.

The defenseman scored 5 goals and 4 assists amassed in 54 games in 2009-2010.

If this goes down, we'll have it for you