Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight with special guest Stephanie Bagley

Blueshirt Banter Radio is on the air tonight live from 7 PM until 9. We will be joined by Stephanie Bagley, writer for ESPN Magazine and the Hockey Barn. As always, we will be taking your phone calls on the Rangers, the NHL, and talking about whether or not we are scared of John Tavares and the Islanders, ha ha.

The fun starts at 7, and the call in number is 646-478-4692

If you haven't listened to our shows before, you can click the link above and hear our archived shows. We always have a great bunch of callers who bring opinions on the Rangers and laughs like no one else.

If you have listened to our shows, thank you, and tell your friends.

See you then!

You can listen to the show here, or join us over on Blog Talk Radio, where we also have a live chat