Blueshirt Banter: From the Archives

We cleaned out our storage space this weekend, and I was going through some boxes, and came across all the newspapers and magazines and odd sports artifacts I've accumulated over the years. I have so much of it, I forget what is in the collection. Since the news is slow at the moment, I thought I would share this with you. It's in remarkably good condition. It's the Asbury Park Press Sports Section from June 15th, 1994.

Remember if you guys have stuff like this you want to share, post it as a Fan Shot.

Img_0217_medium