Rangers News: Rangers National TV Schedule (subject to change)

Here is the Rangers TV Schedule for nationally televised games. Nothing from NBC yet, but that will change as the season goes on.

Mon Oct 5, 2009 Rangers at Devils 7:00 PM   RDS,VERSUS,TSN2

Mon Oct 19, 2009 Sharks at Rangers 7:00 PM   VERSUS,TSN2

Tue Nov 17, 2009 Capitals at Rangers 7:00 PM   VERSUS,TSN2

Rangers will take over Versus in January:

Mon Jan 4, 2010 Bruins at Rangers 7:00 PM   TSN,VERSUS,RIS

Tue Jan 12, 2010 Devils at Rangers 7:00 PM   TSN,VERSUS

Tue Jan 19, 2010 Lightning at Rangers 7:00 PM   VERSUS

Mon Jan 25, 2010 Penguins at Rangers 7:00 PM   RDS,TSN,VERSUS

Then one final game on Versus in March:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 Canadiens at Rangers 7:00 PM   RDS,VERSUS

The only game not at MSG is the one against the Devils, which is at MSG West.

As for yours truly, I am off for a little R and R the next 10 days. I'll pop in intermittently, but I'm taking the family to Disney World and internet will be limited. I'll be back for Blueshirt Banter Radio on Wednesday night, then its back to the beach for me.

In the meantime, you guys will be in great hands with Joe, Rob and Ryan, who will be holding down the fort while I'm gone....

Finally, I leave you with this video. For those of you too young to remember, this is Anders Hedberg, Ron Duguay, Phil Esposito, and Dave Maloney, known in those days as the "Sasson Boys"

I remember thinking as a young kid how cool this was to see the Rangers on a commercial, and now I have a hard time even looking at this. I'd be willing to bet one of these players would give a years pay to have every remaining copy of this commercial erased from existence.

I'm warning you, its bad. Real bad.