Rangers Video: Chris Higgins makes his pitch to 12 Angry Mascots

You remember a few weeks ago our own Joe Fortunato was at Comix Comedy Club in NYC to see Chris Higgins perform with "12 Angry Mascots", and talk to him after the show.

Well the Mascots have another show coming up on August 27th, featuring New York Giant linebacker Danny Clark, but it looks like Chris Higgins has other ideas, check it out: