Rangers News: New York Rangers Fan Fest Celebration UPDATED

via media.wnct.com

Please note I just got word from the Rangers that the date has been changed on this due to the threat of bad weather this weekend.

Press Release from the Rangers:

NEW YORK RANGERS HOST SUMMER FAN FEST CELEBRATION

Rangers Subscribers Join Past and Present Players for a Day of Skating, Photo Ops, Games and Fun to Gear up for the 2009-2010 Season

Saturday September 5th - The New York Rangers are proud to present the 2009 New York Rangers Fan Fest to celebrate the loyal and passionate Rangers fans by uniting them with their favorite players and alumni for an unforgettable day.  The celebration will take place at the New York Rangers state-of-the art practice facility in Tarrytown, N.Y. and will feature an open skate inside the exclusive training center rink, youth hockey clinics and forums with members of the team, Rangers alumni autographs and photo sessions and interactive games for the whole family to enjoy.  All season ticket holders who renewed their subscription using their American Express Card have been invited to attend one of the two Fan Fest sessions taking place on Saturday, August 29th. Additionally, 50 children from the Garden of Dreams Foundation have been invited to attend the event with their families.

WHO:              New York Rangers players and alumni including: Ryan Callahan, Dan Girardi, Aaron Voros, John Tortorella, Nick Fotiu, Dave Maloney, Adam Graves, Ron Duguay, Brian Mullen and many more!

WHAT:            Summer barbeque featuring youth hockey clinics, autograph and photo sessions, open skates, player forums and interactive games

WHEN:          Saturday September 5th

                       10:00AM - 1:00PM                 Session One

                        2:00 PM - 5:00 PM                  Session Two

WHERE:         Madison Square Garden Training Center, Tarrytown, N.Y