Blueshirt Banter Radio and a Contest!

Ok guys, as always tomorrow night Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the radio at 7:30 PM. We'll take your calls, talk Ranger hockey, and we may even have some surprises along the way.

Also, you guys have done a great job in participating in the threads, and by putting up content, so as a way of showing my appreciation, I want to give something back.

As everyone knows, our tagline of "Covering the Rangers from Avery to Zherdev" has become obsolete, so right now we are running without one. I want to give you guys an opportunity to come up with our next one.

Post your entries in the thread, and tomorrow night during the show we will decide the winner.

First prize will be a brand new Rangers hat.

I will leave the comments open until tomorrow night before the show.

Good luck, and again, thanks to all of you that help us make this site a success. We couldn't do it without you.

SB Nation Featured Video