Blueshirt Banter Radio, and our tagline contest

Ok guys, it's Wednesday, and that means Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the radio at 7:30 PM. We'll take your calls, talk Ranger hockey, and we may even have some surprises along the way.

Also, you guys have done a great job in participating in the threads, and by putting up content, so as a way of showing my appreciation, I want to give something back.

As everyone knows, our tagline of "Covering the Rangers from Avery to Zherdev" has become obsolete, so right now we are running without one. I want to give you guys an opportunity to come up with our new one.

Post your entries in the thread, and tomorrow night during the show we will decide the winner. You can also call into the show with any ideas you come up with, we will make our decision near the end of the show. The number to call in is 646-478-4692

First prize will be a brand new Rangers hat.

I will leave the comments open until tonight before the show.

If you already posted an entry in the first thread, you don't need to post it again, but feel free to post as many different entries as you like. We've already gotten some great ones. Just so you know, we're looking for something short, probably 7 or 8 words or less, something clever, something catchy.

Good luck, and again, thanks to all of you that help us make this site a success. We couldn't do it without you.

UPDATE: Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what we will be talking about tonight:

Zherdev: maybe for the last time, Brandon Dubinsky, Sean Avery, the contest, and also we want to talk about Larry Brooks' column in todays NY Post.