Excessive Stupidity and Poker Network sets guidelines for social media

So NBC Sports just posted this memo that went around ESPN. It's the guidelines for social networking, such as Facebook and Twitter.

First of all, I think its hysterical that a network that employs Steve Phillips, Joe Morgan and at one time Joe Theissman refers to its employees as "Talent".

Second, do you mean to tell me if Chris Berman "tweets" out of turn, they will fire him? How can we make this happen?

Anyway, I know this has nothing to do with the Rangers, but I thought you guys might find it interesting. Or insipid.

ESPN Guidelines for Social Networking