FanPost

BATTLE OF THE BLADES!!!

While searching for hockey news I came across this gem. Please before you read this put down your drink or swallow what you have in your mouth cause you won't believe this...

The legends and the legendary hit the ice for CBC Television's Battle of the Blades. Hockey heavyweights will be paired with some of Canada's top female figure skaters in a competitive and thrilling pairs showdown beginning this October. Starring: Lanny McDonald, Glenn Anderson, Tie Domi, Bob Probert, Craig Simpson, Stéphane Richer and hosted by Ron MacLean and Kurt Browning. More hockey stars and our figure skating stars will be announced soon.

I cannot wait to see Tie Domi and Bob Probert do a pearl spin.

Too watch the hilarious promo click here.

After a bad day at work coming home and reading this just puts a big ole smile on my face (and realizing tonight is Blueshirt Banter Radio of course haha)