FanPost

Rangers Video: Chris Drury Speaks!!

Yesterday Drury spoke to the media at the rangers practice rink. He spoke about all the news additions. Also about Trots' training camp. Plus they asked him about how his broken hand was doing. Even Paul Mara was brought up briefly. All and all a really good interview. It seems like he is very excited about the season starting soon. Really what true Rangers is not excited and hockey starved by this point in the summer. Here the video link

Chris Drury speaks about the upcoming season

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 08/06/09 10:18 AM EDT I tried to embed the video, but for whatever reason I couldn't get it to work, thanks roc for bringing this to us]

Enjoy!! Lets Go Rangers!!