Ranger Crisis Radio show

In case you missed it, Jess Rubenstein from The Prospect Park joined our good buddy The Mouth on his radio show Thursday night. Jess talked about the Rangers current situation, as well as what prospects are on the way for the Blueshirts. Jess and Mouth did a great job, if you guys want to listen to the show, head on over to Ranger Crisis and check it out.

Jess will be joining us on Blueshirt Banter Radio in September, we figured since we just had Jess in for a live chat not too long ago, we'd wait until it was almost time for training camp to have him back.