FanPost

Rangers News: Dubinsky's Agent at the MSG Training Center (UPDATE)

Edited by Joe Fortunato: Both Andrew Gross (@agrossrecord) and Steve Zipay (@stevezipay) are reporting via Twitter that Kurt Overhardt, Brandon Dubinsky's agent, is at the MSG Training Center meeting with Ranger's Brass. Here are some of the tweets from Gross:

Brandon Dubinsky's agent, Kurt Overhardt, still in the building.

Dubinsky's agent believed to be meeting with Rangers now, as we Tweet.

Dubinsky's agent said to be at practice facility.

Stick salute to Andrew Gross and Ranger Rants for this information.

Since his contract would need to be recorded with the NHL and NHLPA by tomorrow in order for him to participate in camp (which starts Saturday), a betting man would figure that the contract will be signed today.

I guess that makes me a betting man.....

After months of speculation and trade rumors - it would appear that Ranger Nation can take a breath.

Update by Joe Fortunato: Okay don't breath just yet. Word from Andrew Gross, through twitter, just came out that there is no deal yet:

Dubinsky’s agent, Kurt Overhardt, has just left the building with assistant GM Cam Hope. No deal yet but talks will obviously continue.

But no need to panic, nothing needs to be done this second. Keep coming back to the Banter all day for you're up to the second information about the Rangers.