FanShot

John Tortorella on Dubinsky's absence from camp: It's stupid...I think his agent is stupid...he...

John Tortorella on Dubinsky's absence from camp: It's stupid...I think his agent is stupid...he needs to be here. I'm not going to put myself in the negotiations but it's stupid. He's a young man and he needs to be in camp. I'm not sure where the thinking is coming from.

Steve Zipay and Andrew Gross.