Blueshirt Banter Radio Monday Night Edition with Jim Cerny from Rangers.com

Don't forget, a special Monday edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight. We will be joined by Jim Cerny of newyorkrangers.com and Jim Cerny's Rink Rap, we'll talk about everything going on with the Rangers, and Jim will be taking your phone calls. Last week our show with Jess from The Prospect Park was our highest rated show ever, and we want to top that tonight. Tell every Ranger fan you know to tune in, friends get in free!

See you guys then!

As always you can listen to the show here or cllick this link: Blueshirt Banter Radio