NHL News: Zherdev to the KHL.....for real

Put another dead horse away fellas. After months of rumors, enigmatic winger Nikolai Zherdev has found a home:

Reuters is reporting that Nikolai Zherdev has signed with Atlant Mytishchi of the KHL (click link for full story)

Highlights:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Former New York Rangers forward Nikolai Zherdev has agreed a one-year contract with Atlant Mytishchi of the Continental Hockey League (KHL), the Russian team said on Tuesday.

"Everything has been agreed and he should sign the contract on Wednesday," Atlant spokesman Gennady Nabatov said. Nabatov did not specify how much Zherdev would earn, saying: "It would definitely make him the highest-paid player on our team."