Preseason Open Game Thread: Rangers at Devils

We will have more official game threads when the regular season starts, but here is a thread to chat during the game. Remember, no need to refresh, the thread will update automatically.

Devils_medium Nyr_medium
New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils
Preseason Game 2
September 16th, 2009
7 PM
MSG West The Prudential Center
Fraternize with the enemy: In Lou we Trust

SB Nation Featured Video