Rangers News: Let's play two! AHL-NHL Double Dip at MSG West

For those of you that didn't know, there is a doubleheader today over in Newark. At 1 PM, the Hartford Wolfpack will take on the Lowell Devils, and then at 7 PM the Rangers and Devils take to the ice.

Here are the rosters for the games today, thanks to Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants:

Hartford (1 p.m. game):

Justin Soryal-Paul Crowder-Dale Weise
Devin Didiomete-Corey Locke-Ryan Bourque
Brodie Dupont-Ethan Werek-Andres Ambuhl
Daniel Bartek-Roman Horak-Jordan Owens
Trevor Glass-Sam Klassen
Nigel Williams-Tomas Kundratek
Ilkka Heikkinen-David Urquhart
G: Scott Stajcer/Miika Wiikman

Rangers (7 p.m. game):

Sean Avery-Vinny Prospal-P.A. Parenteau
Aaron Voros-Tyler Arnason-Enver Lisin
Evgeny Grachev-Brian Boyle-Ales Kotalik
Patrick Rissmiller-Matt Maccarone-Dan LaCouture
Wade Redden-Matt Gilroy
Michael Del Zotto-Michal Rozsival
Brent Henley-Corey Potter
G: Henrik Lundqvist/Chad Johnson

I must say I am a little bummed. Was hoping to get a look at Heikkenen and Klassen tonight, before surely at least one of them is cut.

Arnason-Boyle-Maccarone, not exactly a Murderer's Row at center tonight. But on the plus side, we get to see Grachev, Gilroy, and Del Zotto again, and we'll get our first look at Vinny Prospal in a Ranger uniform.