Rangers News: Afternoon updates

From Steve Zipay at Newsday:

Nine players----who likely won't be in the lineup tonight in Detroit---skated hard with all four Rangers coaches (yes, Schoenfeld included): Gaborik, Prospal, Kotalik, Staal, Del Zotto, Gilroy, Sanguinetti Valiquette and Johnson.

All 29 players will be on the flight this afternoon, I'm told.

So, it appears that Henrik Lundqvist and Matt Zaba will share duties in net tonight, and the defense will be Redden,  Rozsival, Girardi, Heikkinen, Semenov, Potter.

Hope to see you guys in the game thread tonight.

To those of you celebrating this evening, shana tova! (good year)