FanPost

Friday Night in Detroit - Lines

According to Arthur Staple (filling in for Zipay on Blue Notes) here are the Lines/Pairings for tonights game.

Higgins-Drury-Callahan

Brashear-Boyle-Voros

Avery-Crowder-Parenteau

Grachev-Anisimov-Lisin

Redden-Rozsival

Heikkinen-Potter

Semenov-Sanguinetti

Looks like Crowder could well be the big beneficiary of the 'holdout/lockout' situation with Brandon Dubinsky.

Insteresting that Grachev/Anisimov/Lisin line is back again - wondering if they're trying to see if those guys develop some chemistry? Anisimov has not played up to his capabilities yet - he's been nearly invisible and that's not the way he was last year in Hartford. Step it up AA !!

With Byers down in HFD, Voros seems to gain the edge with Brashear/Boyle - presuming Boyle can survive the next two weeks as well....

Not sure on Higgins/Drury/Callahan - certainly is interesting though.

On defense - it looks like Redden/Rozsival are being called out - on the ice. Glad we're going to get a look at the other 4 - and the pairings look sensible (Heikkinen and Sanguinetti known for offense - the others for staying home).

By this time next week we should be seeing a semblance of an opening night roster - this is still "seeing where they might fit" time.

Go Rangers!