FanPost

NHL News: Kessel to Toronto seems confirmed

Multiple sources, including TSN  -:Story from TSN

are reporting that Toronto and Boston have reached agreement on a trade that sends Kessel to the Leafs, for 2 first and one 2nd round pick, as had been rumored all week.

There is apparently another team involved, as well as more picks. Who that other team is has not been confirmed, nor the other player(s)/pick(s) involved - but one source indicated it was the Rangers sending Dubinsky to Boston, and an unknown Leafs player returning to the Rangers. (Source = 'NHLSources via Twitter, not Eklund - who's saying that no deal is imminent).