FanPost

CBC sports says possible Brad Boyes for Jordan Stall trade in works... Slats, are you listening?

A rumor's been floating around about Brad Boyes going to Pittsburgh, possibly for Jordan Staal.

CBC Sports' Jeff Marek tweeted that the Pens have been eying Boyes ever since he showed great chemistry with Sidney Crosby at the World Championships.

Hendrick's Hockey tweets that Staal is likely the player going the other way.

Can you say Duby and Rozsival for Boyes and another Dman with similar salary to Rozy...I lile Colaiacovo but hes good and cheap..Makes 1,050,000... Boyes Makes 2,500,000.. Just throwin this out there..I know we really dont need a right wing but you gotta think long term with the possibility of Grachev manning the center position next season and a possible breakout campaighn for Artem Anisimov. I know it probably wont happen but with all this Duby talk Im just havin fun with the scenario..... Your thoughts