Preseason Open Game Thread: Rangers at Bruins

We will have more official game threads when the regular season starts, but here is a thread to chat during the game. Remember, no need to refresh, the thread will update automatically.

Bruins_medium Nyr_medium
New York Rangers at Boston Bruins
Preseason Game 4
September 19th, 2009
4 PM
TD Gardens
Fraternize with the enemy: Stanley Cup of Chowder