Rangers News: Morning Skate updates

From Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants, hopefully this is nothing serious

Rinkside here at the Rangers morning skate where about five minutes ago Sean Avery skated off limping, favoring his right leg after colliding with Ryan Callahan at the blue line in a passing drill.

Dubinsky (likely for Avery)-Anisimov-Callahan
Grachev-Boyle-Parenteau
(Brashear and Voros are on the ice as well).
Semenov-Gilroy
Del Zotto-Girardi
Sanguinetti-Redden
Rozsival-Staal