FanPost

Amusing CPU move in NHL 10...

Sometimes the moves the CPU does in this game are amusing, some seem realistic, some are pretty out there, thought all of you would enjoy this one...

So I'm playing in the Be A Pro Mode with a player for the Rangers, I have no control over any team decisions.  NY decides to trade Rosival to Toronto for Komisarek, and what do the Leafs decide to do with him?   They assigned him to the Marlies...