Preseason Open Game Thread: New York Rangers at Washington Capitals

We will have more official game threads when the regular season starts, but here is a thread to chat during the game. Remember, no need to refresh, the thread will update automatically.

Capitals_medium Nyr_medium
New York Rangers at Washington Capitals
Preseason Game 7
September 27th, 2009
12:00 PM
Fraternizing with the enemy: Japers Rink