Rangers News: Starting time change for November 14th Rangers at Senators

Just in case you have a road trip planned or other plans that day, the start time has been changed

New York, September 28, 2009 - The New York Rangers announced today that the start time for their Saturday, November 14 contest at Ottawa has been changed.  The game was originally scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m., but is now set for a 2:00 p.m. start time.  The matinee match will be broadcast on MSG Network.

Also from the Rangers:

      September 28, 2009 - The Rangers’ practice schedule for tomorrow, September 29is 11:00 AM at the MSG Training Center.