FanPost

No one commented on Burnside's power list???

I'm shocked no one commented on Burnside's Power Rankings...  NYR ranked #22 overall and out of playoff contention???  The quote is "There is something not quite right with the Rangers." and I have to agree.  I've questioned the ability of the blueline(as have most of us), and I've also questioned the defensive responsibility of the forwards.  I'm afraid we're going to see The King's GAA go up and his save percentage remain in the low 2's.  I just hope I'm wrong.