FanPost

Phil Kessel/Dan Girardi

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/nyr090928.html

Not sure if you guy's heard about this but what do you think.. the article talks about how torts thinks girardi isn't playing well enough for his standards... so let me know what you guys think... also, they're going to sign semenov to ah... after the game sunday... I think its pretty evident that our defense can be exposed pretty bad.. I only saw the first and staal looked bad and so did rozsival (shocker haha)... unsure how this season is going to go