FanPost

Tortorella or Coughlin: You Decide

These men are tough as nails, old school, SOB's with attitude, not to mention a championship under their belt. Tom Coughlin and John Tortorella might share a lot of the same coaching traits, although Tom has put his stamp in New York sports lore with winning a Super Bowl and John Tortorella has to still prove that he has that championship touch here, because Tampa Bay has nothing on the Big apple i don't have to tell you guys that, but I'm still wondering who's under more pressure at this point in time? Hockey at times fly's under the radar, especially with the football season around, so i wouldn't be surprised if Tom is on a shorter leash just because of the win now aspect of not only football but New York alone. With that said. Who has more potential to have more successful career all around when it's all said and done? and is it possible that Tortarella can do what Coughlin for the G-Men by turning a middling mr. softee team into an elite team to be reckoned with year in and year out?

45981_rangers_tortorella_suspended_hockey_mediumAmd_coughlin2_medium

via cdn2.sbnation.com

via assets.nydailynews.com

Other questions for you guys to ponder is:

if you were a pro who would you rather play for?

 and at that, Who has the tougher camp?

Which man demands more from their players?

And in your own distinctive opinions, which disciplinarian is closer to getting New York another joyous ticker tape parade rolling through the city?