FanPost

Rangers v. Capitals Games in DC

Any DC Rangers fans interested in making a Rangers section for the three Rangers games in DC this season? Verizon Center is a great place to watch a game, but every time I go for the Rangers games there's about 30 Rangers fans all scattered throughout the building. I figure if we form up in one section, even if its in the nosebleeds, we can show some more teeth. The last pre-season game is at DC on Sunday Sept. 27. I was hoping to figure this out before that.