A little shameless self-promotion

Adam Proteau from The Hockey News came to some of the SBNation Hockey Managers and asked us for a quote for a story he was doing entitled "Fired Up! Thirty Reasons Why NHL Fans are Getting Stoked!", I was fortunate enough to be asked to participate, and the online edition hit the net last night:

If you would like to see it, click this link The Hockey News, click on the picture of the magazine, and the story begins on page 28.

As a guy who used to buy The Hockey News as a kid religiously, it's an honor for me to be included in the issue.

Top of the world, Ma.