Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight!

Just a reminder that Blueshirt Banter Radio is on the air tonight at 7 PM. We will be joined by Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park and Blueshirt Bulletin. We'll be discussing Rangers prospects with Jess, and talking about the Traverse City Prospect Tournament.

You can listen here, or click the link above:

As always, we'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692