Ranger News: Dubinsky Expects Contract by Saturday

Just found this through the tweets of Andrew Gross (@agrossrecord):

Brandon Dubinsky says it's crunch time for his contract. "It's like my July 1." Expects a deal before Saturday start of training camp.

More from Dubinsky on his confidence about new contract: "That certainly won't be the case (not having one before Saturday), we'll be fine."

I can't say I am surprised that they are signing him but I am very happy that we finally have some legit Ranger news on this situation. I'm a little surprised--not in a bad way--that Dubinsky took this to the papers, but it just reassures what we have been saying here for a long time: he will be signed. The terms have not been released but I am expecting a one year deal.

So breath easy Ranger nation, all is well!