Happy 2010, Winter Classic Open Thread

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for a fantastic 2009, and to wish you all the best in 2010. A very Happy and Healthy New Year to each and every one of you.

Feel free to use this open thread as you watch the Winter Classic. should be another great one.

2010_nhl_winter_classic_medium

Also, you can check out Broad Street Hockey for Flyers coverage, and Stanley Cup of Chowder for all things Bruins