Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight after the game with guest P.A. Parenteau

Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air at 9:30 tonight, and Eddie and I will be joined by Mitch Beck of Howlings.net with the Hartford Wolfpack update, and Mitch is bringing along P.A. Parenteau to talk to us.

After that, we turn the show over to you guys, we will be taking your calls and getting your thoughts on tonight's game and the Rangers recent hot streak.

As soon as the Rangers game is over, please join us for the show

As always, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or listen on the player below:

SB Nation Featured Video