FanPost

A Ranger line that has to be made ASAP!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting since the season started for one Rangers line to be put together, and some how Torts and his crew have yet to try it. You would figure with all the mixing and matching he has done he would of hit almost every possible combo, but he hasn't. There is one line that I think will not only help the Rangers win but get attention league wide. Here it is:

Avery-Boyle-Voros

  Let me explain. Will this line put up loads of points? No, but thats not the point (no pun intended), even though I think they have the potential to produce solid numbers. This would be the quintesential Crash/energy line, so much so it would probably deserve its own nickname.

  Boyle has shown flashes of his potential this year and I think a line like this would let him shine. Voros is hated by Torts, but is a good player when given a chance and always plays with loads of heart. And Avery is Avery, he is not a top 6 forward and is wasted when put in a scoring position. Furthermore it gets Brashear out of the lineup, who is so useless that I dont think it would make a difference if he played with an upside down stick.

  A line like this will  keep the opposing teams on edge at all times and would wake the team up when they get complacent. This line gives Voros the chance to do what he does best, BANG. It also gives Boyle the chance to use his big body to not only hit,  but to make room for himself and become an imposing force. Lastly but maybe most importantly it gives Avery a chance to be Avery. Avery is very popular but the reality is that he never cracked 20 goals or 50 points and is on pace to get 38 points this year, not scoring forward numbers. Avery is valuable when he is getting under the other teams skin and it just doesnt mesh with being on one of the top 2 lines (even the 3rd with Anisimov). Having Avery free to run his mouth and do his thing with 2 bruisers (who can play) riding shotgun, would give him carte blanche to do whatever he pleases without having to worry about getting mauled, I don't see Ms. Artem running to his rescue anytime soon. It going to be hard to come up with a line thats going to be tougher than this one.