FanPost

When the Wild dump Sykora

do you think the Rangers should make the league minimum offer to pick him up for a little offensive boost? He worked pretty well here when he played for us and he absolutely needs a change of scenery. Not saying he is the answer but i think we could be more offensive with him in the line up. He is not a horrible player and may be an upgrade to some of the players we currently dress......i ask this because at this point we are buyers and not sellers for the playoffs. we are likely going to squeak in and if we don't our pick is going to suck anyway......so I'm guessing we go for it