FanPost

A BIG THANK YOU TO WHOEVER IN NYR MANAGEMENT THAT READS BLUESHIRTBANTER....and you're welcome

     Some may say its a coincidence, but I think not. A day after I posted my line suggestion of Avery-Boyle-Voros, that line starts the game. I just want to say Thank You to whomever saw it for thinking outside the box.  I must say I got a real kick out of seeing them put together, and even a bigger kick out of seeing how well they played. Not only did the line perform the way I thought they would, they raised the stakes for everyone else on the team.

    I think we all just saw the turning point of the Rangers season last night, and that line was a huge catalyst. So again Thanks too the NYR lurker, and you're welcome.